Wednesday, February 8, 2017


Intermittent Fasting : Day 2



Short post today.  This is day 2 of the diet, today I can eat 'normal' again.  In the morning I still waited till after 9 am before I had my first latte.  I wanted to stretch the fasting period a long as possible.


Quick overview on what I ate today








Actually looking at the photos of what I ate today, helps me retrospectively realize that although it's not the worst I could have done, I could have substituted one of two thing so something healthier.   The sweetest thing I ate was a raising bun, which is not very healthy but at least this time I didn't put the usual butter layer in the middle.  I also ate two mandarins and a handful of edamame beans to balance it out a bit. 

I am guilty of 3 glasses of wine in the evening, which is not very ideal due to high calories, however I didn't eat any sweets or chocolate the whole day.  For dinner I had a delicious roasted chicken thigh with a side of potato wedges and coleslaw.  As an evening snack, I had an apple.


Exercise


My energy level was good today, so I cycled here and there a couple of times.  In total I think I cycled about 45 minutes.  In between I also went for a nice walk with my dog for over an hour.  Overall I'm feel good that the exercise has balanced the calories I ate.




Summary of the day

  • Current Weight        66.6 kg (last measurement on 6-Feb)
  • Calories eaten         2128
  • Calories burned       2665
  • Steps                      23269

No comments:

Post a Comment